The tax implications of insurance-linked securities
International Tax Review Jun 2013
Issues in issuing Insurance-linked securities
Q Finance, Morton Lane
The fine line between investment and insurance – the authorisation of an intermediary
Elborne Mitchell Sep 2000
Law of Insurance risk securitization
Vinod Kothari Consultants
What is insurance?
Elborne Mitchell Dec 2002
Elborne Mitchell Sep 2002
Shaken and stirred – Breaking new ground in catastrophe risk transfer
Kendall Freeman Mar 2007
Perspectives on industry loss warranties
Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge Mar 2008
Longevity risk sector picks up momentum
Barlow Lyde & Gilbert LLP Jun 2010
2010 Outlook: ILS Markets in Bermuda and Cayman
Conyers Dill & Pearman Feb 2010
Catastrophe Bonds & Insurance-Linked Securities Deal Directory
If you’re interested in catastrophe bonds and Iinsurance-linked securities transactions you should visit the Artemis Deal Directory. It lists all the publicly known catastrophe bond & insurance-linked security transactions since the markets inception. The Directory contains details on more than 300 cat bond and ILS deals.
Catastrophe bond & ILS news and articles from Artemis
- Security First gets new First Coast Re IV cat bond with ~14% drop in price March 27, 2023
- Allstate secures $250m of reinsurance with new Sanders Re III 2023-1 cat bond March 27, 2023
- Gateway Re II Ltd. cat bond launched for two more SageSure insurers March 24, 2023
- Security First targets second price reduction for First Coast Re IV cat bond March 24, 2023
- Andover Companies gets debut cat bond at upsized $175m with 19% price drop March 24, 2023
To read more news on catastrophe bonds and insurance-linked securities visit the Artemis News Blog.
View all of our Artemis Live video interviews and subscribe to our podcast.
All of our Artemis Live insurance-linked securities (ILS), catastrophe bonds and reinsurance video content and video interviews can be accessed online.
Our Artemis Live podcast can be subscribed to using the typical podcast services providers, including Apple, Google, Spotify and more.