Our online & virtual ILS Asia 2020 conference concluded yesterday and now every session is available to watch on-demand at your leisure.
It’s been a fantastic few days of insightful discussions, watched by people from all over the globe.
Thank you to all of our speakers and sponsors for supporting the event, making themselves available at sometimes challenging hours and for sharing their expertise with the audience.
More than 1,000 people registered for the virtual event and over 700 watched at least one live session across the five days we hosted keynotes and panels.
Catch up on the sessions you missed or watch from them all, using the links below.
July 9th (Thursday):
- Welcome keynote – Mr. Benny Chey, Monetary Authority of Singapore. WATCH ON DEMAND
- Keynote speech titled “Asia – a paradigm shift for ILS” from Peak Re CEO Franz-Josef Hahn & Head of Analytics Iain Reynolds. WATCH ON DEMAND
- Panel discussion on the role of ILS in closing Asia’s risk financing gaps: Michael Bennett, World Bank Treasury; Cory Anger, GC Securities; Simon Goh, Rajah & Tann; Elean Chin, Monetary Authority of Singapore. WATCH ON DEMAND
July 10th (Friday):
- Panel discussion on parametric risk transfer opportunities in Asia: Andre Martin, Swiss Re Corporate Solutions; Edern Le Roux, Descartes Underwriting; Raphael Rayees, Securis Investment Partners. WATCH ON DEMAND
- Keynote speech titled “ILS in Asia – History, Current Market & Future Outlook, from Paul Schultz, CEO, Aon Securities. WATCH ON DEMAND
July 13th (Monday):
- Panel discussion on life insurance-linked securities (ILS), what cedants & investors need to know: Luca Tres, Securis Investment Partners; Tom Spreutel, Leadenhall Capital Partners. WATCH ON DEMAND
- Keynote speech ‘Four COVID-19 loss scenarios’ and Q/A session with Tom Johansmeyer, Head of PCS. WATCH ON DEMAND
July 14th (Tuesday):
- Panel on what investors really want from the ILS asset class: Eveline Takken-Somers, PGGM; Bernard van der Stichele, HOOPP; Craig Dandurand, Future Fund. WATCH ON DEMAND
- Keynote speech from Morton Lane, Lane Financial LLC, titled “We have a hard market. Now what?”. WATCH ON DEMAND
July 15th (Wednesday):
- Panel discussion on the state of the ILS market and the importance of capital efficiency: John Doucette, Everest Re; Andrew Hughes, Hiscox ILS; Michael Stahel, LGT ILS Partners; Michael Millette, Hudson Structured Capital Management. WATCH ON DEMAND
Thank you once again to all of our speakers and sponsors of the event. Your support is hugely appreciated!
For all enquiries regarding sponsorship opportunities for future Artemis conferences, or to design a program to suit your business needs for a one off webinar or series of virtual events, please contact [email protected].
As well as the on-demand playback, we will be archiving every session from our online and virtual ILS Asia 2020 conference over on our YouTube Channel in the coming weeks.
Our Headline Sponsor:
Our Gold Sponsor:
Our Webinar Sponsors:
Our Associate Sponsor:
For all enquiries regarding sponsorship opportunities for future Artemis conferences please contact [email protected].