It’s our pleasure to announce a number of new speakers from Aon Securities, Mt. Logan Re, NatCatDAX and DBS Bank, for the upcoming third instalment of our annual insurance-linked securities (ILS) conference in Asia, ILS Asia 2018.
The conference will be held on July 12th 2018 at the Suntec Convention Centre, in the heart of Singapore.
With now less than two months to go, we still have some early bird tickets left but please grab yours today before they sell out.
Artemis returns to Singapore this July for another full day of insightful talks, discussion and networking on developments related to the insurance-linked securities (ILS) market, collateralised reinsurance and catastrophe bonds.
ILS Asia 2018 aims to build on previous year’s event, aiming to provide deeper insights, investigating the ILS sector at a more detailed level, while also strengthening the networking connections made at our events.
Date: Thursday July 12th 2018.
Time: 08:00 – 19:00 (including networking drinks reception).
Venue: Suntec Convention Centre, central Singapore.
Today we can reveal the second wave of speakers joining us in Singapore this year. We’re delighted to announce some new faces and welcome back some that may be familiar to those who attended our ILS Asia conference in previous years.
What to expect to hear?
Our ILS Asia 2018 conference will feature keynotes and discussion panels with a focus on furthering the understanding of ILS in the region. This year we aim to provide deeper insights from our experienced speakers, with targeted topics.
Speakers will discuss topics including:
- the continued development of the ILS market in Asia;
- what’s happening in ILS globally;
- how risk models helped the market navigate losses in 2017;
- expansion of the ILS investor base & opportunities for investors;
- structures, rated vehicles, efficient collateralised capacity;
- protection gap, specialty lines, corporate risk transfer opportunities;
- Singapore as an ILS hub;
- and much more…
Why should you attend?
- Insightful talks and panel discussions from leading ILS, reinsurance and capital market executives.
- Network with senior decision makers across the Global and Asian ILS & reinsurance markets.
- Learn about opportunities for ILS market growth in Asia.
Tickets for ILS Asia 2018 are on sale now, with Early Bird rates available for a short time only after which a small price rise will apply for full price tickets. So book your place today to secure the best available price!
For any sponsorship or speaking enquiries please contact [email protected].
Our Gold Sponsors:
Our Silver Sponsors:
Our Bronze Sponsor:
For all sponsorship or speaking enquiries please contact [email protected].