There is just one week left until we’ll be holding our third annual insurance-linked securities (ILS) conference in Asia. ILS Asia 2018 is being held in Singapore on July 12th and there is still time to reserve your ticket to the event, but space is now limited so if you want to attend please register today.
ILS Asia 2018 will see senior executives from the global ILS market joining regional insurance, reinsurance and investment specialists for a day that promises to be full of interesting discussion and useful networking.
The full agenda for ILS Asia 2018 is available online on the event website, as well as details of the speakers participating in the keynote and panel discussions, all of who will help to further the understanding and insights into ILS in the region and globally.
This year we aim to provide deeper insights from the experienced speakers, across a range of targeted topics.
Speakers will discuss on the day:
- ILS market development in Asia;
- the importance of risk models in helping the market navigate losses in 2017;
- the protection gap and the role of the capital markets;
- structures, rated vehicles, efficient collateralised capacity;
- Singapore as an ILS market hub;
- the importance of efficient matching of risk and capital;
- considerations when hedging ILS portfolios;
- the future of ILS in the Asia region;
The full agenda can be viewed on the ILS Asia 2018 conference website.
Make sure you secure your ticket today to take advantage of the opportunity to network with all of the above and many more organisations on the day.
Why should you attend?
- Insightful talks and panel discussions from leading ILS, reinsurance and capital market executives.
- Network with senior decision makers across the Global and Asian ILS & reinsurance markets.
- Learn about opportunities for ILS market growth in Asia.
Date: Thursday, July 12th 2018.
Time: 08:00 – 19:00 (including networking drinks reception).
Venue: Suntec Convention Centre, central Singapore.
For any last minute sponsorship enquiries please contact [email protected].
We’d like to thank all of our valued sponsors of the conference.
Our Gold Sponsors:
Our Silver Sponsors:
Our Bronze Sponsors:
For all sponsorship enquiries please contact [email protected].