Today we’re delighted to announce the first wave of speakers for the third installment of our annual insurance-linked securities (ILS) conference in Asia, ILS Asia 2018. The event will be held on July 12th 2018 at the Suntec Convention Centre, Singapore and early bird tickets are on sale now (grab yours today before they sell out).
Artemis will be back this July in Singapore for another day of insightful talks, discussion and networking on developments within the insurance-linked securities (ILS) market, collateralised reinsurance and catastrophe bonds.
ILS Asia 2018 aims to build on the success of previous year’s event, bringing a wealth of ILS market experience and knowledge to Singapore, to interact and connect with the Asian and surrounding markets.
But this year we are looking to provide deeper insights, investigating the ILS sector at a more detailed level, while also strengthening the connections made at our events.
Date: Thursday July 12th 2018.
Time: 08:00 – 19:00 (including networking drinks reception).
Venue: Suntec Convention Centre, central Singapore.
Today we can reveal the first wave of speakers that will be joining us in Singapore this year. We’re delighted to welcome back some faces that may be familiar to those of you that have attended our ILS Asia conference before, as well as some new faces that may not be so familiar.
What to expect to hear?
Our ILS Asia 2018 conference will feature keynotes and discussion panels with a focus on furthering the understanding of ILS in the region. This year we aim to provide deeper insights from our experienced speakers, with targeted topics.
Speakers will discuss topics including;
– the continued development of the ILS market in Asia;
– what’s happening in ILS globally;
– how risk models helped the market navigate losses in 2017;
– expansion of the ILS investor base;
– opportunities in life ILS;
– structures, rated vehicles, efficient collateralised capacity;
– protection gap opportunities for the capital markets;
– Singapore as an ILS hub;
– the specialty lines expansion of ILS;
– and much more.
Why should you attend?
- Insightful talks and panel discussions from leading ILS, reinsurance and capital market executives.
- Network with senior decision makers across the Global and Asian ILS & reinsurance markets.
- Learn about opportunities for ILS market growth in Asia.
Tickets for ILS Asia 2018 are on sale now, with Early Bird rates available for a short time only after which a small price rise will apply for full price tickets. So book your place today to secure the best available price!
For any sponsorship or speaking enquiries please contact [email protected].
Our Gold Sponsors:
Our Silver Sponsors:
Our Bronze Sponsor:
For all sponsorship or speaking enquiries please contact [email protected].