In this video from Bloomberg, Emannuel Modu, managing director and head of structured finance at rating agency A.M. Best discusses the outlook for catastrophe bonds and their usefulness as an investment opportunity. He says that catastrophe bonds offer great returns but also can present great risks.
- MSI ownership supports Leadenhall’s growth aspirations: CEO, Luca Albertini
- Belisle & Fredricks claiming wrongful dismissal from Markel CATCo
- RenRe grows third-party capital managed to $4.1 billion
- Typhoon Jebi industry loss now over $10bn: Sirius
- AXA XL grows New Ocean ILS assets to $1bn, buys more protection at 1/1