It’s been another busy week of news in the markets we cover, with many new articles on a variety of risk transfer related topics. Here, to give readers a chance to catch up on any news they have missed, are the top ten most read stories of the last seven days. The topic which received the most attention this week was oil spill catastrophe bonds and the launch of a new company dedicated to modelling and transferring those risks.
Top ten most viewed articles on Artemis.bm, week ending 21st August 2011:
- New company launches to target oil spill risk insurance-linked securities
- More thoughts on catastrophe bonds and insurance-linked securities for oil spill risks
- CelsiusPro & Aon Benfield Securities team up to offer weather certificates to UK construction industry
- S&P suspends rating on Queen Street III Capital Ltd.
- Despite four new catastrophe bonds during July, investor demand for ILS remains strong
- Longevity risk; a 4,000 pound gorilla destined for the capital markets
- EDF’s Pylon II Capital Ltd. European windstorm catastrophe bond completes at €150m
- Natixis’ role(s) in the Pylon II Capital French windstorm catastrophe bond
- Q2 pension risk transfer deals up 400% to £1.4 billion
- Catastrophe bond indices continue upwards recovery