The Artemis Catastrophe Bond and Insurance-linked Securities Deal Directory aims to provide a one-stop resource for information on every cat bond and ILS transaction we hold information on. The content of this Deal Directory is provided as is and there will be some omissions. Help us to keep these cat bond and ILS transaction summaries up to date by contacting us if you see an error or omission that you can correct.
Midori Ltd. – At a glance:
- Issuer: Midori Ltd.
- Cedent / sponsor: East Japan Railway Company
- Placement / structuring agent/s: Aon Capital Markets acted as the placement agent in the US and was mandated by Munich Re, which performed structuring, arrangement and placement in Europe.
- Risk modelling / calculation agents etc: EQECAT
- Risks / perils covered: Japan earthquake
- Size: $260m
- Trigger type: Parametric
- Ratings: ?
- Date of issue: Oct 2007
- Artemis.bm news coverage: Articles discussing Midori Ltd. from Artemis.bm
Help us keep this valuable resource up to date. If you have information on a catastrophe bond or insurance-linked security deal we have not covered or can see something that we should change, please contact us to let us know.The Artemis Catastrophe Bond & Insurance-Linked Securities Deal Directory is copyright © Steve Evans Ltd. Reproduction or publication without permission is not permitted. Use of this information within a commercial product, or for profit, without a license is strictly prohibited. Contact us if you would like to use this content or to discuss licensing.