As the world continues to deal with the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, we remain locked-down at home and unable to hold in-person events, so sadly our fifth ILS NYC conference has to be virtually held.
We’re still going to bring you the kind of forward-looking, constructive discussions we know our audience enjoy, with a range of broadcasts featuring industry specialists and leaders.
We will be taking ILS NYC online and virtual for 2021, delivering discussions with a range of ILS market expert speakers our audience know and love.
Many of our speakers this year have supported our in-person New York ILS conference before and we’d like to thank our kind sponsors in advance. So expect familiar faces and firms to be the order of the day(s) as the broadcasts are delivered across a number of days beginning in February.
Every broadcast will be available first to those who have registered (and available on-demand to view at your leisure).
For 2021, we will attempt to bring you a flavour of our New York event in the style of discussion, forward-looking, insightful and focusing this year on our theme of “Defining the next generation…” of insurance-linked securities (ILS) and alternative reinsurance capital use.
We’re paring things back for this event, focusing on the quality of our speakers and content so do visit the website to see who we have lined up for you.
Some highlights to look-forward to include broadcasts covering:
- What the ILS industry needs to do to become more ESG-ready.
- What’s coming down the line in ILS over the next decade.
- What will the next-generation of ILS allocation strategies look like.
- The non-CAT ILS opportunity and how the industry can harness it.
- The ESG and impact opportunity in ILS.
- A decade of change, the next ten years may see more change in reinsurance and ILS than the last 70.
- What’s the reinsurer platform of the future and how does ILS fit into that.
- How sovereign disaster risk transfer and use of ILS will evolve.
We’ll bring you a specific agenda of broadcast dates and times soon. Register today to be kept updated.