The agenda is developing for our annual insurance-linked securities (ILS) conference for and about the Asia region, so reserve your place at our ILS Asia 2021 event today.
Most of our sessions and their timings are now detailed on the website for ILS Asia 2021, with some small adjustments or additions possible.
The event features a mixture of keynote speeches,interviews and panel discussions, some broadcast live and others pre-recorded.
Those who register for the event get to see everything first. The event begins on July 8th, so there are just two weeks to go! Please ensure you sign-up today to access every session.
Here is a summary of the agenda:
- Hong Kong ILS Regulatory Update, with Simon Lam, Executive Director, General Business at the Hong Kong Insurance Authority.
- Panel discussion – Hong Kong ILS considerations for sponsors & investors.
- Keynote speech & interview – US Specialty Risks: An Overview for investors & reinsurers, with: Shevawn Barder, CEO, AM RE Syndicate Inc.
- Keynote interview – The Asian ILS investor landscape.
- Live panel discussion – ILS investment management discussion, issues of note for the Asian marketplace.
- Keynote interview – The importance of investor communications, in relation to Asian perils & climate risk.
- Live panel discussion – Pension investor considerations on ILS.
- Keynote interview – Asia reinsurance market update from an ILS cedent.
- Live keynote speech – Morton Lane, President, Lane Financial LLC.
- Live keynote speech – Paul Schultz, CEO, Aon Securities.
Full speaker details are available in the agenda on the event website.
Spaces are limited, so please register soon to guarantee you can attend and benefit from this industry insight and learning.
All sessions will be available to registrants on-demand, so don’t worry if you can’t make the first broadcast.
Register today to ensure you can attend and benefit from this free and virtual conference with a focus on ILS in Asia.
Sponsors will benefit from significant exposure across our global readership, as well as focused exposure to the Asia region.
Our Headline Sponsor:
Our Silver Sponsors:
Our Associate Sponsor:
For all enquiries regarding sponsorship opportunities of this and all future Artemis conferences please contact [email protected]