Many of our readers were in Monte Carlo last week attending the Rendez-Vous de Septembre reinsurance meetings. As a result many of you will have missed some of our more recent articles. Here, to give our readers a chance to catch up on any news they have missed, are the top ten most read stories of the last seven days.
Top ten most viewed articles on Artemis.bm, week ending 18th September 2011:
- Capital markets to continue to have profound implications for reinsurance industry
- The size of the catastrophe bond market
- CATCo returns jump on U.S. wind seasonality
- Secondary catastrophe bond market trading was active during August
- Catastrophe bonds in China, some discussion on their feasibility
- Innovative catastrophe bond type structure used to cover risks of lottery winnings for MyLotto24
- CEA to issue more catastrophe bonds this year if market conditions are right
- Exchange traded funds for trading longevity risk?
- Longevity; a growing asset class say experts
- Catastrophe bond indices recover hurricane Irene related mark-to-market losses