Artemis.bm – Catastrophe Bonds, ILS, Reinsurance, Risk Transfer
ARTEMIS covers cat bonds, insurance-linked securities (ILS), alternative reinsurance capital, risk transfer, investments, longevity and weather risk markets. Read more about Artemis. Or if you are new to this?
Receive a regular weekly email newsletter update containing all the top news stories, deals and event information
Receive alert notifications by email for every article from Artemis as it gets published.
LATESTILS, cat bond & reinsurance capital news
Cat Bond & ILS Market Stats
Latest Catastrophe Bonds
|Vitality Re XI Ltd. 2020||$200m|
|3264 Re Ltd. 2020-1||$150m|
|Stratosphere Re 2020-1||$100m|
|Mona Lisa Re 2020-1||$400m|
|Matterhorn Re 2020-1||$350m|
|Find ILS transactions in our catastrophe bond & insurance-linked securities Deal Directory.|
- Aegon to close down ILS investing unit
- "Significant" reinsurance rate increases likely for Florida and Japan: S&P
- Trapped ILS capital & lack of retro not as big a renewal issue as expected
- Frontline Re cat bond trades at rock-bottom on hurricane Michael loss creep
- Florida market strains may drive reinsurance & private debt demand
- Insurance & ILS are shock absorbers for climate, but need adjusting to the risk: McKinsey
- Reinsurance costs a "financial shock", Demotech warns of Florida downgrades
- Hudson Structured lifts reinsurance & ILS assets to $2bn
Held in New York City, this is Artemis' fourth annual insurance-linked securities (ILS) conference in NYC. Hear from experienced sector executives & special guests on forward-looking topics related to the capital markets role in reinsurance.
Tickets selling fast, register today to secure your place at the event!
Artemis will return to Singapore in 2020 for its fifth annual insurance-linked securities (ILS) conference in the city, bringing international ILS and reinsurance market speakers, as well as local market specialists, together to discuss the state of the market and the benefits of ILS and its capital as efficient risk transfer and capacity.
Save the date and get alerted when tickets are on sale!