Catastrophe bonds, ILS & reinsurance capital for beginners
If you're new to the topics we discuss on Artemis these pages will give you an intro or basic understanding to topics like catastrophe bonds, insurance linked securities and reinsurance capital.
If you have or know of items that should be included, please forward us the details and we will aim to include them. If you would like to make a feature of an article by you or your firm please contact us.
Catastrophe bond, ILS & reinsurance capital reading for beginners
- What is alternative risk transfer?
- What is a catastrophe bond?
- What are insurance-linked securities?
- What is life insurance securitization or life ILS?
- What are weather derivatives?
- What are industry loss warranties?
- What is collateralized (or collateralised) reinsurance?
- What is a reinsurance sidecar?
- List of reinsurance sidecars
- What do we mean by traditional, non-traditional or alternative reinsurance?
- What is longevity risk transfer?
- List of longevity swap, risk transfer and reinsurance transactions