Mystic Re Ltd. (Series 2006-2)
The Artemis Catastrophe Bond and Insurance-linked Securities Deal Directory aims to provide a one-stop resource for information on every cat bond and ILS transaction we hold information on. The content of this Deal Directory is provided as is and there will be some omissions. Help us to keep these cat bond and ILS transaction summaries up to date by contacting us if you see an error or omission that you can correct.
Mystic Re Ltd. (Series 2006-2) - At a glance:
- Issuer / SPV: Mystic Re Ltd. (Series 2006-2)
- Cedent / Sponsor: Liberty Mutual
- Placement / structuring agent/s: ?
- Risk modelling / calculation agents etc: ?
- Risks / Perils covered: U.S. hurricane
- Size: $325m
- Trigger type: Industry loss index
- Ratings: S&P: Class A - 'BB+', Class B - 'BB'
- Date of issue: Nov 2006
- Artemis.bm news coverage: Articles discussing Mystic Re Ltd. (Series 2006-2) from Artemis.bm
Mystic Re Ltd. (Series 2006-2) - Full details
The second issuance of 2006 by Liberty Mutual saw them secure an additional $325m of industry loss based, fully collateralized U.S. hurricane reinsurance coverage.
The Artemis Catastrophe Bond & Insurance-Linked Securities Deal Directory is copyright © Steve Evans Ltd. Reproduction or publication without permission is not permitted. Use of this information within a commercial product, or for profit, without a license is strictly prohibited. Contact us if you would like to use this content or to discuss licensing.