Mystic Re II Ltd.
The Artemis Catastrophe Bond and Insurance-linked Securities Deal Directory aims to provide a one-stop resource for information on every cat bond and ILS transaction we hold information on. The content of this Deal Directory is provided as is and there will be some omissions. Help us to keep these cat bond and ILS transaction summaries up to date by contacting us if you see an error or omission that you can correct.
Mystic Re II Ltd. - At a glance:
- Issuer / SPV: Mystic Re II Ltd.
- Cedent / Sponsor: Liberty Mutual
- Placement / structuring agent/s: ?
- Risk modelling / calculation agents etc: RMS
- Risks / Perils covered: U.S. hurricane
- Size: $150m
- Trigger type: Industry loss index
- Ratings: S&P: 'B+'
- Date of issue: May 2007
- Artemis.bm news coverage: Articles discussing Mystic Re II Ltd. from Artemis.bm
Mystic Re II Ltd. - Full details
The second Mystic catastrophe bond deal from Liberty Mutual giving index based coverage for hurricanes in the covered area (Florida and all states that border the Atlantic from Maryland to Maine, plus Vermont and Washington D.C.) on a per occurrence basis over a four-year period.
The Artemis Catastrophe Bond & Insurance-Linked Securities Deal Directory is copyright © Steve Evans Ltd. Reproduction or publication without permission is not permitted. Use of this information within a commercial product, or for profit, without a license is strictly prohibited. Contact us if you would like to use this content or to discuss licensing.