The Artemis Catastrophe Bond and Insurance-linked Securities Deal Directory aims to provide a one-stop resource for information on every cat bond and ILS transaction we hold information on. The content of this Deal Directory is provided as is and there will be some omissions. Help us to keep these cat bond and ILS transaction summaries up to date by contacting us if you see an error or omission that you can correct.
Carillon Ltd. - At a glance:
- Issuer / SPV: Carillon Ltd.
- Cedent / Sponsor: Munich Re
- Placement / structuring agent/s: Morgan Stanley acted as placement agent
- Risk modelling / calculation agents etc: AIR Worldwide
- Risks / Perils covered: U.S. hurricane
- Size: $84.5m
- Trigger type: Industry loss index
- Ratings: S&P: Class A-1 - 'B+', Class A-2 - 'B+', Class B - 'B'
- Date of issue: Jun 2006
- Artemis.bm news coverage: Articles discussing Carillon Ltd. from Artemis.bm
Carillon Ltd. - Full details
Munich Re’s first Carillon Ltd. catastrophe bond transaction providing them with cover against severe U.S. hurricanes.
Carillon Ltd. is a Cayman Islands domiciled SPV and the facility is set up as a shelf programme to allow for future issuances.
The Artemis Catastrophe Bond & Insurance-Linked Securities Deal Directory is copyright © Steve Evans Ltd. Reproduction or publication without permission is not permitted. Use of this information within a commercial product, or for profit, without a license is strictly prohibited. Contact us if you would like to use this content or to discuss licensing.