Calabash Re II Ltd.
The Artemis Catastrophe Bond and Insurance-linked Securities Deal Directory aims to provide a one-stop resource for information on every cat bond and ILS transaction we hold information on. The content of this Deal Directory is provided as is and there will be some omissions. Help us to keep these cat bond and ILS transaction summaries up to date by contacting us if you see an error or omission that you can correct.
Calabash Re II Ltd. - At a glance:
- Issuer / SPV: Calabash Re II Ltd.
- Cedent / Sponsor: ACE American Insurance Co.
- Placement / structuring agent/s: ?
- Risk modelling / calculation agents etc: ?
- Risks / Perils covered: U.S. hurricane, U.S. earthquake
- Size: $250m
- Trigger type: Modelled loss
- Ratings: S&P: Class A-1 - 'BB', Class D-1 - 'B+', Class E-1 'BB'
- Date of issue: Jan 2007
- Artemis.bm news coverage: Articles discussing Calabash Re II Ltd. from Artemis.bm
Calabash Re II Ltd. - Full details
The latest Calabash Re cat bond from ACE saw them secure $250m of cat bond cover for certain U.S. hurricane and earthquake risks on a modelled loss basis.
The Artemis Catastrophe Bond & Insurance-Linked Securities Deal Directory is copyright © Steve Evans Ltd. Reproduction or publication without permission is not permitted. Use of this information within a commercial product, or for profit, without a license is strictly prohibited. Contact us if you would like to use this content or to discuss licensing.