Arbor I Ltd. (Series 5)
The Artemis Catastrophe Bond and Insurance-linked Securities Deal Directory aims to provide a one-stop resource for information on every cat bond and ILS transaction we hold information on. The content of this Deal Directory is provided as is and there will be some omissions. Help us to keep these cat bond and ILS transaction summaries up to date by contacting us if you see an error or omission that you can correct.
Arbor I Ltd. (Series 5) - At a glance:
- Issuer / SPV: Arbor I Ltd. (Series 5)
- Cedent / Sponsor: Swiss Re
- Placement / structuring agent/s: Swiss Re Capital Markets acted as sole bookrunner
- Risk modelling / calculation agents etc: ?
- Risks / Perils covered: U.S. hurricane, European windstorm, California earthquake, Japan earthquake
- Size: $18m
- Trigger type: Parametric index
- Ratings: S&P: 'B'
- Date of issue: Jun 2004
Arbor I Ltd. (Series 5) - Full details
A fifth takedown of a series of catastrophe bond notes under the Arbor I Ltd. Cayman Islands SPV, which saw Swiss Re secure a further $18m of multi-peril cat bond cover.
The Artemis Catastrophe Bond & Insurance-Linked Securities Deal Directory is copyright © Steve Evans Ltd. Reproduction or publication without permission is not permitted. Use of this information within a commercial product, or for profit, without a license is strictly prohibited. Contact us if you would like to use this content or to discuss licensing.