Another week has passed and we have many new articles for you to read on our core topics of insurance securitization, weather risk and catastrophe reinsurance. Here, to give our readers a chance to catch up on any news they have missed, are the top ten most read stories of the last seven days.
Top ten most viewed articles on Artemis.bm, week ending 2nd October 2011:
- Catastrophe bond indices climb strongly, total returns reach all time high
- Whatever happened to weather risk securitization?
- SCOR officially announces Atropos insurance-linked securities fund
- U.S. Re hire senior broker with cat bond and capital markets experience
- Secquaero wins ILS transaction of the year award for SQ ReVita life securitization
- Innovative catastrophe bond type structure used to cover risks of lottery winnings for MyLotto24
- Growth and diversity of weather trading market highlighted at WRMA conference
- Verisk Catastrophe Index wins reinsurance initiative of the year award
- Catastrophe bond market expected to reach $15 billion within 3 to 5 years
- Government intervention in private insurance markets could be hindering cat bonds
Subscribe for free and receive weekly Artemis email updates
Sign up for our regular free email newsletter and ensure you never miss any of the news from Artemis.