It’s been another busy week in the market with activity and discussion of private deals, expected losses to tornado exposed catastrophe bonds, more speculation on the amount of investment capital likely to flow into ILS and more tropical storms spinning in the Atlantic. Here, to give our readers a chance to catch up on any news they have missed, are the top ten most read stories of the last seven days.
Top ten most viewed articles on Artemis.bm, week ending 11th September 2011:
- Kizuna Re Ltd. private catastrophe bond placed for $160m of Japan typhoon cover
- S&P: Using multiple models would increase transparency in the catastrophe bond market
- Insurance-linked securities market poised for growth, says Swiss Re
- Nate, Maria & Katia: Atlantic hurricane and tropical storm update
- Hedge fund linked reinsurer Third Point Re launches in Bermuda
- Further details on the Kizuna Re Ltd. catastrophe bond
- Mariah Re Ltd. Series 2010-1 catastrophe bond covered losses rise further
- Mariah Re Ltd. Series 2010-2 triggered as covered tornado losses pass attachment point
- Investment managers views on pension funds in the insurance-linked securities market
- Institutional investors taking a larger slice of the insurance-linked securities market
Subscribe for free and receive weekly Artemis email updates
Sign up for our regular free email newsletter and ensure you never miss any of the news from Artemis.