After a slight hiccup last week, when due to the volume of news we neglected to post a ‘best of the previous week’ piece on Artemis, we’re back to trial this again in the hope that it allows readers who’ve missed an article a chance to catch up on the market news from the past week.
Top ten most viewed articles on Artemis.bm, week ending 14th August 2011:
- Oil Spill Risk – A Potential Market for ILS?
- ‘We could see a wave of catastrophe bond issuance’
- Moody’s calls CEA’s direct catastrophe bond credit negative for reinsurers
- Fitch updates their insurance-linked securities rating criteria
- Mayer Brown provide counsel on ground-breaking CEA catastrophe bond
- SEC’s proposed ABS regulations and their applicability to insurance-linked securities
- Demand for diversifying perils causes significant spread tightening on recent catastrophe bonds
- Pylon II Capital Ltd. European windstorm catastrophe bond to protect EDF launched
- Azimut Holdings acquires 50% stake in Katarsis Capital Advisors SA
- Weather derivatives market grew by 20% in 2010-2011, says WRMA
Subscribe for free and receive weekly Artemis email updates
Sign up for our regular free email newsletter and ensure you never miss any of the news from Artemis.