We’re going to trial a new regular post at the start of the week in which we’ll list the ten most viewed articles of the last week. We hope that this will give you an easy way to catch up on stories which you may have missed or not had time to read. We’ll trial this on a weekly basis and if it gets well used we will continue it as a regular feature.
Top ten most viewed articles on Artemis.bm, week ending 31st July 2011:
- AQR Capital Management setting up reinsurance-linked investment group
- Pylon II Capital Ltd. European windstorm catastrophe bond to protect EDF launched
- Nephila Capital managing BBC pension scheme insurance-linked securities mandate
- Weather derivatives traders cash in on heatwave
- A.M. Best: $3 billion catastrophe bond issuance in second half of 2011 is possible
- European catastrophe bond market could grow due to economic climate
- NZ Earthquake Commission fails to secure multi-year reinsurance
- Embarcadero Re Ltd., the California Earthquake Authority catastrophe bond comes to market
- Allianz Re seek to revolutionise crop insurance with radar-based technology
- Queen Street III Capital Ltd. catastrophe bond triples in size to $150m, lists in Bermuda
Subscribe for free and receive weekly Artemis email updates
Sign up for our regular free email newsletter and ensure you never miss any of the news from Artemis.