Another year is coming to a close. With 2009 on the horizon it seems like a good time to look back at the top ten most viewed posts on Artemis.bm of the year.
Since the relaunch of Artemis.bm in March this year, the website and blog has had over 13,000 unique visitors who between them have viewed pages a massive 126,000 times! That’s fantastic, and just shows the popularity of the site and it’s relevance to the marketplace. Looking in the web analytics you can see that all the major players in the risk transfer, reinsurance and weather risk management arenas visit the site regularly. I have big plans for the site in 2009, so stay tuned and keep coming back for more information and commentary on these markets.
Here are the top posts on the Artemis.bm blog by number of views of 2008:
- Benfield announces investment in insurance-linked securities fund
- Lehman Brothers related cat bonds downgraded by S&P
- S&P updates default table, changes cat bond ratings
- An interesting concept; brokers directly accessing capital markets
- Weatherbill arrange holiday refund weather cover for Priceline.com
- Cat bond commentary from Renaissance Re and PartnerRe in earnings calls
- Aegon raises capital through innovative life insurance securitization
- IMF World Economic Outlook – Catastrophe Bond and Weather Derivatives
- USAA issues their 12th catastrophe bond
- Is PartnerRe expecting catastrophe bond losses from Hurricane Ike?
It’s pleasing to see the range of topics which feature in this top ten list!
I’d like to take this opportunity to wish all our readers, supporters, friends and colleagues a happy and prosperous New Year! Best wishes and I hope you continue to enjoy Artemis.bm in 2009!
Subscribe for free and receive weekly Artemis email updates
Sign up for our regular free email newsletter and ensure you never miss any of the news from Artemis.